Hey there Brandon!
My name is Miguel Ángel and I'm an independent advisor, also a Microsoft user just like you! I'll try to help you today with your issue.
First of all, it's clear that if the PC is recent and is entirely bought, you should give it back, ask for a refund or a reparation, if it's all bought from any store or company. These issues should not be happening in a new device, that's for sure and by personal experience.
Having said that, I've checked on the minidumps and I've extracted the following information, which may help us during the process:
0x7f_8_STACK_USAGE_RECURSION_nt!KiPageFault
0x133_DPC_USBXHCI!Isoch_ProcessTransferEventWithED1 (USB driver issue?)
CLOCK_WATCHDOG_TIMEOUT_INVALID_CONTEXT_nt!KeAccumulateTicks (x2)
nt!KiPageFault (persistent in more than 15 threads)
First of all, we should take a look at the second error code. There has been a critical transfer issue using the USB driver. Please, do unplug any device connected to the computer while we do the tests (I've seen you're using something from Logitech).
I've seen as well drivers which may probably have some update to do and that may be an issue:
RTKVHD64 Tue Aug 28 12:55:57 2018 (5B852A3D) [High Definition Audio]
iaStorAC Mon Dec 9 18:26:56 2019 (5DEE83E0) [Intel Rapid Storage, URGENT!]
iaLPSS2i_I2C_CNL Mon Jul 15 07:12:12 2019 (5D2C0B2C) [Serial IO I2C driver]
TeeDriverW10x64 Thu Oct 1 09:51:54 2020 (5F758A9A) [Intel Management Engine IMPORTANT!!]
Netwtw10 Sun Sep 6 14:52:02 2020 (5F54DB72) [Network, check if update]
rt640x64 Fri May 24 10:47:02 2019 (5CE7AF86) [Realtek PCI(e) URGENT, CHECK]
ibtusb Tue Sep 1 13:13:02 2020 (5F4E2CBE) [Bluetooth CHECK]
Please, uninstall any third-party software antivirus that you may be using. Software like AVG, Norton and Avast may be causing this.
In order to be able to help you with all the updates you should check and do, please provide me with this information:
> Motherboard's model (or device model).
> Windows version (Windows + R > winver)
> BIOS version (Windows + R > msinfo32)
> If built, FULL description of the system.
Have you already run a SFC and DISM check? Have you run a CHKDSK test? Have you run your system in both Clean Boot and Safe Mode? If so, how has it gone?
I'll wait for your reply! Don't worry, everything will be okay.
Hugs,
Miguel Ángel :)