If Miguel can no longer help, can someone please?
Very Frequent BSOD's on New PC
Happened less frequent when I first got PC in October, has since gotten worse. Mainly happens when playing games, but sometimes when just using PC. Sometimes BSODs, sometimes system just totally freezes. Have probably had the issue close to 20 times this week.
Specs: 10900K, RTX 3080, Corsair 850W PSU, 32 GB RAM.
Let me know if anything else is needed, I am attempting to link the dump files after following instructions.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
49 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-04-19T16:59:06+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-04-15T16:36:55+00:00 Hi Miguel, I haven't heard from you, and the problem still persists, although much less lately. I did unplug my PC from power strip, and some other power related things, but it is still occurring just not as often.
Here are 3 dump files from yesterday and today, let me know what you see. Thanks.
https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjxBjN1HNBpkkVskxOZpMBjvqM91?e=6g9nCj
Edit:
Also, my friend who does some IT work, had me run Furmark and Intel Burn test both at the same time. My GPU and CPU were both at 99 percent usage, and the system ran fine for a length period of time, no crashes. Not sure if that rules some things out, but figured I would let you know.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T12:57:27+00:00 Is there any possible way for me to test the power supply? Could it be the issue? Idk after checking so many software items, drivers, and now reinstalling Windows, it just seems like its a piece of hardware or something. I did disable MCE, and had a crash already this morning, but for some reason it did not produce a dump file.
Not sure what to do anymore to be honest, but it has me very upset.
-
Anonymous
2021-04-10T01:11:58+00:00 I got frustrated today and decided to try and reset my PC and reinstall Windows 10, and selected keep my files option. I thought I was in the clear, played 5 games of Tarkov earlier, no issues. Just got back onto my PC after like 8 hours, went to play some Call of Duty, looked away from my screen for a second, and evidently it crashed, because it had restarted and there is a new dump file:
Let me know if it shows anything new, or same old. I will try and do the MCE disabling here in a little bit. But I think there are 3 options because I checked earlier: It's like let BIOS optimize, enforce all limits, or no limits, or something like that. Let me know which I should choose.
Edit:
There was a second dump, on Call of Duty, while PC was just sitting at the main menu, now I am reaching max frustration, LOL. Here are both files: