How do I write a letter and then print it to mail it

Anonymous
2021-02-28T17:25:47+00:00

How do I write a letter and then print it to mail it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Internet and connectivity

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
DaveM121 936.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
2021-02-28T18:07:17+00:00

Hi Ray

I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .

Open the default word processor Wordpad (Click your Start Button, then just type wordpad and press Enter)

Type your letter in Wordpad and save your letter (File Menu - Save)

Do you wane to mail the letter by post, if so, print your letter (File Menu - Print) you can then mail that letter

Or do you want to send that letter by Email?

Was this answer helpful?

4 people found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments
Answer accepted by question author
Anonymous
2021-02-28T18:01:16+00:00

How do I write a letter and then print it to mail it?

Here you go:

  1. Write the letter
  2. Click File/Print
  3. Select Microsoft print to PDF
  4. When prompted, type a file name, then save it on your desktop
  5. Attach the saved file to your E-Mail

Please remember to mark my reply by clicking "Did this solve your problem?". It's your way of saying "Thank you".

Was this answer helpful?

1 person found this answer helpful.
0 comments No comments

0 additional answers

Sort by: Oldest