In December 2019, I was advised by Dymo to downgrade to Dymo Label V8.5.4, as subsequent versions have a bug that prevent the 'Smart Paste from Clipboard' function from operating correctly, a function that was essential for me to correctly print labels from lists such as addresses from within documents. Dymo also informed me that they had no plans to resolve this bug and indeed it still exists in V8.7.4. The only way I can use this function is to continue to use V8.5.4, remove both KB5000802 and KB5001649 and block Microsoft updates. I sincerely hope that Microsoft are still working towards a solution that resolves the fundamental problem rather than relying on manufacturers to rewrite their drivers.
Update 25/03/21: I apologise, a vital detail in my post above is incorrect. I had in fact removed KB5000802 and KB5001567 (not KB5001649!), in order to allow my older Dymo Label software to function normally. I installed KB5001649 yesterday on a number of machines, I now can confirm that the software is working for versions 8.5.4, 8.7.3 and 8.7.4. and Microsoft updates are re-enabled. So for me at least, Microsoft have provided a working solution - eventually.