DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

Anonymous
2021-03-11T09:53:53+00:00

I am from DYMO.

DYMO is making the label printers.

Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.

Blank label are printed out. 

If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.

What could be the solution for it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-03-16T16:06:26+00:00

    OP made no mention of BSOD issues, but stated blank labels were being printed. Provided reference is irrelevant to OP's issue. Microsoft made no claims to have resolved the blank printing issue.

    - 

    xHxCxDRUMMERx 

    Thanks much for your lecture...

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T15:59:07+00:00

    Nor would I have expected it to, as Microsoft made no mention of this in its patch notes. Independent Advisor improperly conflated one issue with another, it seems.

    I'd expect Dymo would be the more motivated party to provide a patch, as they'll lose the money, not MS.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T15:56:17+00:00

    FYI: I'm not working for Microsoft...  Microsoft says the issue is resolved... > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows-message-center#recent-announcements   

    You might want to provide your feedback...

    OP made no mention of BSOD issues, but stated blank labels were being printed. Provided reference is irrelevant to OP's issue. Microsoft made no claims to have resolved the blank printing issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    2 people found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T00:27:22+00:00

    Thanks, I used feedback to report the problem to Microsoft. And thanks for the updates you have provided. I was skeptical that the BSOD issue was not connected to the Dymo issue.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-03-15T23:55:11+00:00

    FYI: I'm not working for Microsoft...  Microsoft says the issue is resolved... > https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/release-health/windows-message-center#recent-announcements   

    You might want to provide your feedback...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments