The same here.
DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.
I am from DYMO.
DYMO is making the label printers.
Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.
Blank label are printed out.
If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.
What could be the solution for it?
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
44 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-03-17T05:05:11+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-03-16T23:02:11+00:00 According to Dymo's website:
"We are sorry to inform you that at the moment we are experiencing some issues with printing from our latest versions of DYMO Software on Windows 10 computers. We would like to confirm that the team is working on fixing it and as a temporary solution, please download DYMO Label Software v.8.5.4."
If you are a member of the team working on this problem, you're posting in the wrong place. Microsoft Community is a forum for end users.
I downloaded the software as requested yet I am still getting blank labels on my dymo 450 .
-
Anonymous
2021-03-16T19:08:41+00:00 I expect that Dymo will come up with a solution for this problem, but they did not cause it. The Microsoft update caused it. The problem with uninstalling the MS patch is that the MS update software will reinstall it.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-16T18:57:41+00:00 Same problem here!
Also after installing the announced KB5001567 patch printer still prints blank labels. No BSOD here.
Going back to Dymo Label Software 8.5.4 fix the problem by printing from this software but labels from software using .NET prints corrupted or missing barcodes (Dymo announces in 2015 there would be a bug in .net XPS printing, see Barcode Printing Issues » DYMO Developer SDK Support Blog.
This problem caused me to buy a newer model of Dymo since my one is deprecated and the SDK 8.X has changed to Dymo Connect. Now none of them work properly. I feel screwed.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-16T16:19:59+00:00 I have installed all MS updates and still the blank labels are printed. So the problem has not yet been addressed.