DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

Anonymous
2021-03-11T09:53:53+00:00

I am from DYMO.

DYMO is making the label printers.

Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.

Blank label are printed out. 

If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.

What could be the solution for it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. JuliaMarvin 22,915 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-03-19T12:02:39+00:00

    You must open the catalog in MS Edge browser.

    - 

    Or in Firefox, or in Chrome etc etc etc

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:56:10+00:00

    You must open the catalog in MS Edge browser.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:47:53+00:00

    Yeah, that's another bug.

    Install directly - download from https://www.catalog.update.microsoft.com/Search.aspx?q=KB5001649

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:41:11+00:00

    So far, I am unable to download this update. Windows update says it is there, I click download and install, it says "Downloading 0%", then flashes an error and goes away. I also tried it using Update Catalog, there I get the download window for my version, and click the link, but nothing happens.

    I am running version 20H2 for X64 based systems

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T10:12:21+00:00

    Thanks, Travis_Lloyd. The downgrade to this version solved the problem. Miracle!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments