It has happened after installing the March patch.
Are Microsoft working on this issue? I know this is not only issue with DYMO.
I heard that it has happened on other printers as well caused by March Patch.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I am from DYMO.
DYMO is making the label printers.
Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.
Blank label are printed out.
If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.
What could be the solution for it?
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
It has happened after installing the March patch.
Are Microsoft working on this issue? I know this is not only issue with DYMO.
I heard that it has happened on other printers as well caused by March Patch.
As an end user, this issue has affected several of our Dymo printers. They only solution at present appears to be to uninstall Windows Update kb5000802 and then to disable Windows Update until Microsoft solve the problem.
The update also caused a problem with Oyez Legal Forms (in the UK) whereby logos are redacted (even when using Print to PDF).
According to Dymo's website:
"We are sorry to inform you that at the moment we are experiencing some issues with printing from our latest versions of DYMO Software on Windows 10 computers. We would like to confirm that the team is working on fixing it and as a temporary solution, please download DYMO Label Software v.8.5.4."
If you are a member of the team working on this problem, you're posting in the wrong place. Microsoft Community is a forum for end users.
Hi,
I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor here to assist you.
There are a number of issues with respect to Printing in this month's update. Can you confirm to me if you are installing the March Patch and getting the issue then?