DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

Anonymous
2021-03-11T09:53:53+00:00

I am from DYMO.

DYMO is making the label printers.

Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.

Blank label are printed out. 

If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.

What could be the solution for it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-20T19:27:12+00:00

    I am using Dymo Connect 1.3.2.18.  I did have the blank label problem, my Win 10 updates are fully up to date, too.  Now I am able to print labels, but they do not conform to layout, alignment or spacing as I typed and edited the label. The moment you press "Print" the on-screen edited label loses alignment, spaces are deleted and little boxes appear between words at random.  Dymo just advised me to upgrade to the version of Dymo Connect which I already have installed. If there has been a new patch for Win 10, it hasn't worked.  DYMO LABEL PRINTER IS NO LONGER USABLE.  I really don't care whether the problem is in Windows or Dymo software.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T11:41:11+00:00

    So far, I am unable to download this update. Windows update says it is there, I click download and install, it says "Downloading 0%", then flashes an error and goes away. I also tried it using Update Catalog, there I get the download window for my version, and click the link, but nothing happens.

    I am running version 20H2 for X64 based systems

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-19T10:12:21+00:00

    Thanks, Travis_Lloyd. The downgrade to this version solved the problem. Miracle!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-17T05:05:11+00:00

    The same here.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. SD - IA 180.3K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-03-11T11:29:03+00:00

    Hi,

    I am Sumit, an Independent Advisor here to assist you.

    There are a number of issues with respect to Printing in this month's update. Can you confirm to me if you are installing the March Patch and getting the issue then?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments