DYMO Printer is printing a blank label after update the windows to latest update.

Anonymous
2021-03-11T09:53:53+00:00

I am from DYMO.

DYMO is making the label printers.

Consumer who update their windows 10 to latest version of update are having a problem with the printers.

Blank label are printed out. 

If we ask them to roll back the update, it started working fine.

What could be the solution for it?

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Devices and drivers

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

44 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-10T15:08:51+00:00

    Are you having the issue described in this thread or something else? If it's something else, start a new thread and/or contact Dymo for support. I think they have some good resources over there.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-06T11:41:02+00:00

    Hi guys.

    I'm having great difficulty in getting my dymo labelwriter 4xl to work with my new surface pro7

    Any tips on what to do aa its a huge part of my business

    Cheers.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-04-30T14:52:09+00:00

    This doesn't seem to be resolved for me on some machines.  Have been updating them to 20H2 and KB5001649 says it's not needed when I try to install from Windows Catalog.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-04-05T22:05:52+00:00

    Issue resolved with KB5001649

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments