Sorry, I did not pick up your prior response.
Yes, I do have some thoughts.
First, I do not know what this option in your boot manager means.
integrityservices Enable
Next, you have 3 additional Boot Managers partly set up, do you know what these are.
Firmware Boot Manager
identifier {fwbootmgr}
displayorder {bootmgr}
{5abdaa7a-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
{5abdaa78-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
{5abdaa7b-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
timeout 2
Firmware Application (101fffff)
identifier {5abdaa78-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
path \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi
description Windows Boot Manager
Firmware Application (101fffff)
identifier {5abdaa7a-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
path \EFI\Microsoft\Boot\bootmgfw.efi
description Windows Boot Manager
Firmware Application (101fffff)
identifier {5abdaa7b-cbe1-11e3-a38f-8a37f6cf06ba}
device partition=\Device\HarddiskVolume1
path \EFI\Boot\BootX64.efi
description UEFI: WDC WDS500G2B0C-00PXH0
The current boot loader is described asAOMEI Windows Boot and is missing many lines of options and has no recovery option.
You have a resume from Hibernate entry with no options.. sounds familiar, huh?
You have a Windows 8.1 boot loader..
The reagentc /info command shows a GUID number for recovery which is not in your BCD store.
If you could help me understand how this system is supposed to be configured, maybe we can get it straightened out. You might want to compare the BCD store of this one to some others you have..