Yeah still runs without any errors
Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device
Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-05-31T11:37:45+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-05-31T11:48:46+00:00 This happened to me 3 months ago so I visited the service center. At first they reinstalled the windows but the error continues to show up the they changed the ssd but nothing changed and after that they changed the whole motherboard . It started working fine and showed no errors until today. Now i am having the same problem.