I did what he told in the website , from reg file download and from cmd prompt and even checked the cmd prompt for the current memory dump for minidumps it was all correct and i rebooted the laptop after rebooting i opened chrome and it bsod'd again this time the bsod stayed for less than a second and laptop rebooted fine but still i didnt get any minidump files
Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device
Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T10:02:38+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-02-28T09:11:47+00:00 Hi Bhupesh
Try using the tutorial on the page below from Gav, to set your system to create Small Memory Dump files, hopefully that will get your system to create minidump files:
https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/5560-config...
________________________________________________________
Standard Disclaimer: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.
.
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T09:07:21+00:00 No that's also one of the main issues that my laptop does not make any dump , in event viewer also it shows previous shut down was unexpected and dump file creation failed due to an error during dump creation
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-02-28T08:45:29+00:00 Hi Bhupesh
Okay, has your system produced any minidump files or a memory dump from the new crashes, I really need to see a dump file to try to find the cause of the system crashes, without data like that, it is very hard to find the cause . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T08:40:22+00:00 I've ran that multiple times it doesnt help at all