Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

Anonymous
2021-02-27T08:11:03+00:00

Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-02-28T10:53:19+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    Are you now unable to get into Windows 10?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-02-28T10:37:56+00:00

    I was just updating my nividia drivers and updating windows then suddenly my laptop stopped responding when I tried to open intel graphics control pannel , I was only able to move my mouse but whenever I moved my mouse a weird sharp noise was being produced and then it bsod'd "critical process died" and rebooted to no bootable device

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-02-28T10:22:17+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    That may indicate the video card device driver may be causing the crashes . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-02-28T10:18:10+00:00

    Mostly when im doing graphically intensive tasks , sometimes i can game for more than 8 hours without any crashes and other times 5 min into game and the bsod horror begins . I will not get any bsods for the whole day until i start to play a game then i just might get a bsod for just watching youtube

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-02-28T10:09:30+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    When exactly does you PC crash, is there certain software that crashes your PC or is it when you are doing graphically intensive tasks?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments