Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

Anonymous
2021-02-27T08:11:03+00:00

Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-02-28T12:35:11+00:00

    Can you guide me on how to do that ?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-02-28T12:27:49+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    It may be time to perform a full clean install form a bootable Windows 10 USB, to rule out a corrupt Windows Image, if you then still get blue screens, then you may have a hardware problem . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-02-28T12:24:33+00:00

    So after the reset everything looked fine until I ran a game and after 4 min it bsod'd showing whea uncorrectable error and then no bootable device

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-02-28T11:16:30+00:00

    Okay Bhupesh, that maybe the best option, hopefully your system is stable after the reset . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-02-28T11:08:35+00:00

    Yes, but Ive started reset with personal files

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments