I still havent gone to the service center as today is my last class ill be going today at night or tomorrow morning , so i was trying to play again and im getting a very different error now , when i play the game crashes and bsod shows unexpected store exception only you got any clues about this ? also im attaching a ss of hdtunepro and cyrstaldiskinfo as im thinking they are not quite right
Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device
Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-03-05T08:22:10+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-03-02T16:58:48+00:00 Okay Bhupesh, I really do hope that works for you, please do let me know how you get on . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-03-02T16:47:43+00:00 Feels bad man this was the only place I was getting replies . Anyways I'll try to get my laptop fans cleaned and thermal paste reapplied and see if it fixes rhe issue or maybe give it in for a full service then I'll let you know what actually was wrong so that you can help others with same problems
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-03-02T16:29:30+00:00 Hi Bhupesh
Honestly, we have gone through most of the troubleshooting steps, and bar a hardware issue, I do not know what could be wrong with your PC .. .
-
Anonymous
2021-03-02T16:23:01+00:00 I just clean installed windows yesterday so it's hard for me to belive theres a system corruption ive only downloaded acer softwares,drivers,steam,uplay and anaconda . What do you suggest that I do now ?