hi dave , ive already mentioned my laptop does not produce any dumps of any sort and ive tried everything to fix this but it wont help
Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device
Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-02-27T09:08:06+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-02-27T08:49:43+00:00 Hi Bhupesh
I am Dave, an Independent Advisor, I will help you with this . . .
Please check to see if your PC is producing any minidump files, I will check those to see if they provide any insight into a potential cause of the system crashes . . .
Open Windows File Explorer
Navigate to C:\Windows\Minidump
Copy any minidump files onto your Desktop, then zip those up
Upload the zip file to the Cloud (OneDrive, DropBox . . . etc.), then choose to share those and get a share link
Then post the link here to the zip file, so we can take a look for you . . .