Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device

Anonymous
2021-02-27T08:11:03+00:00

Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-03-02T09:34:39+00:00

    Okay Bhupesh, hopefully that may solve the problem for you . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T09:26:51+00:00

    i dont think i can roll back bios im thinking of going to a service center to get my fans cleaned and thermal paste reapplied first

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-03-02T08:49:08+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    If you are only getting the BSOD's after updating your BIOS, most manufacturers allow you to install the older version on top of the new version to roll the BIOS version back, have you checked if that is possible on your system?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-02T08:15:53+00:00

    no dump files now im thinking that it might be due to heating issues , now my cpu is hitting 92 and even my gpu is going 85 earlier when i didnt have any bsod issues cpu would be around 88 and gpu 79 , also i only started getting these bsods after i had updated my bios to the latest version idk really

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor
    2021-03-02T07:57:10+00:00

    Hi Bhupesh

    If you have any newly created minidump files, please upload those, so I can look at those for you . . .

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments