So after the reset everything looked fine until I ran a game and after 4 min it bsod'd showing whea uncorrectable error and then no bootable device
Acer predator helios 300 bsod to no bootable device
Laptop works fine until I start playing games then it bsods to whea uncorrectable error sometimes kernel data inpage error and then shows no bootable device. If I let it stay off for 5-10 min then try starting it , it will start completely fine , also when it shows no bootable drive my windos ssd is not detected in bios , I have 2 nvme ssds , in bios the other one shows as hdd0 and my windows one shows as hdd1
Things I've done - chkdsk , sfc /scannow , reset with files , DISM restore health , intel cpu diagnostic , checked SSD with sea tools shows 92% health also ran memory test nothing has helped please help also I don't get any dump files whatsoever I've tried everything to get dumps to work but it just won't
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T12:24:33+00:00 -
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-02-28T11:16:30+00:00 Okay Bhupesh, that maybe the best option, hopefully your system is stable after the reset . . .
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T11:08:35+00:00 Yes, but Ive started reset with personal files
-
DaveM121 935.1K Reputation points Independent Advisor2021-02-28T10:53:19+00:00 Hi Bhupesh
Are you now unable to get into Windows 10?
-
Anonymous
2021-02-28T10:37:56+00:00 I was just updating my nividia drivers and updating windows then suddenly my laptop stopped responding when I tried to open intel graphics control pannel , I was only able to move my mouse but whenever I moved my mouse a weird sharp noise was being produced and then it bsod'd "critical process died" and rebooted to no bootable device