Your Phone / Link to Windows - stuck at 60% during set up

Anonymous
2021-02-01T20:37:45+00:00

Hi, I am trying to connect my phone (Galaxy Note 10) with my laptop (Dell XPS 15), however it's been stuck at 60% per the screenshot below. I have tried restarting both devices and apps but it has not changed. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-02T22:07:03+00:00

    Woooooow!! I've had my Note 20 Ultra from released and I haven't been able to use link to windows since it debut until 2mins ago after reading your post. I'm at a loss for words. Thank you so much!!

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-05-31T14:49:29+00:00

    Hello, did you check windows settings (win->settings->Account->e-mail and account) as suggested above?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-05-30T12:44:28+00:00

    Hi, I am trying to connect my phone (Galaxy Note 10) with my laptop (Dell XPS 15), however it's been stuck at 60% per the screenshot below. I have tried restarting both devices and apps but it has not changed. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

    Thanks.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-05-25T22:55:41+00:00

    THIS IS THE FIX

    IT IS AN ACCOUNT RELATED PROBLEM. THANK YOU!!!!!

    I REMOVED A SECONDARY WINDOWS ACCOUNT AND IT FIXED IT

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-05-23T10:06:15+00:00

    I had old company's 2 accounts which were deleted by previous organizations. I disconnected them by following below link and then Your Phone Companion worked perfectly: https://www.utwente.nl/en/service-portal/workplace-support/accounts-passwords/disconnect-microsoft-work-or-school-account#:~:text=In%20Windows%2010%2C%20got%20to,select%20Disconnect%20and%20click%20Yes.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments