Your Phone / Link to Windows - stuck at 60% during set up

Anonymous
2021-02-01T20:37:45+00:00

Hi, I am trying to connect my phone (Galaxy Note 10) with my laptop (Dell XPS 15), however it's been stuck at 60% per the screenshot below. I have tried restarting both devices and apps but it has not changed. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

Thanks.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T20:34:51+00:00

    Windows q10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T20:34:10+00:00

    Hi, I am trying to connect my phone (Galaxy Note 10) with my laptop (Dell XPS 15), however it's been stuck at 60% per the screenshot below. I have tried restarting both devices and apps but it has not changed. Please advise on how to fix this issue.

    Thanks.

    Image

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-06-24T07:31:52+00:00

    I TOO HAVE SAME PROBLEM UNTILL YESTERDAY ,

    I HAVE TRIED CERTAIN THINGS AND IT WORKED FOR ME , YOU CAN ALSO TRY IT ONCE

    THESE ARE THE STEPS I HAVE FOLLOWED

    1. IN YOUR MOBILE SET THE PHONE COMPANION APP (IN APP INFO) NO BATTERY OPTIMIZATION
    2. SEE THAT IN PC YOU PHONE APP RUNS ON BACK GROUND
    3. RESET YOUR PHONE APP ON PC (APPS AND FEATURES)

    BY DOING THIS IT WORKED FOR ME ,PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHETHER IT IS USEFUL OR NOT

    THANK YOU

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-16T15:11:12+00:00

    Phone app is working now . Thank you very much John

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-06-15T19:16:01+00:00

    I'm not an expert, but I tried all the advice I found here and it didn't help, so I tried something I do when other apps act up.

    1. Make sure your phone and computer are on the same wifi. (found in the advice section)
    2. Action Center > All Settings > Apps
    3. Find Your Phone app > Advanced options.
    4. Click Reset, Click Repair
    5. Open Your Phone app and try again.

    Yup, that's all it took to get the app working again. Hope this helps.

    Was this answer helpful?

    1 person found this answer helpful.
    0 comments No comments