Oh I see now. Microsoft has it without the underscore.
Del x:\windows\inf\amdsata.inf
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
Hey all,
I'm currently trying to install windows on a new ssd through a windows 10 media creation tool install on a USB drive. I get as far as setup, where I try to install windows to a drive, and by new drive doesn't show up. The drive has never been partitioned or used before. I already tried shift+f10, and the only drive that pops up is my USB. The drive shows up in BIOS.
Thanks!
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Oh I see now. Microsoft has it without the underscore.
Del x:\windows\inf\amdsata.inf
Well the command went through, but the drivers still arent working.
Though when I click the box that says “hide drivers that aren’t compatible with this computer’s hardware”, they do show up. They just don’t do anything.
Ok. Let check the Hardware IDs.
From the command prompt.
reg query hklm\system\controlset001\enum\pci
Easiest to take a picture and upload.