Your Phone app can't send MMS messages

Anonymous
2021-03-25T16:59:31+00:00

Your Phone 1.21022.139.0

Samsung S8, Android v9

Any MMS message I attempt to send via Your phone app fails with the message "Your message couldn't be sent."

This happens with any image, video or group text (these are sent as MMS). Looking for some insight to why this happens and if there's a fix/workaround.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-08-05T04:53:05+00:00

    Any update on this issue?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-08-06T01:39:12+00:00

    We did not forget about you. Our engineers are investigating the issue. I will get back to you as soon as we have something to share.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-08-12T23:07:26+00:00

    I feel pretty forgotten here....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-08-13T00:53:15+00:00

    Apologies for the delay, your feedback is still under investigation. Please note we receive high volume of user feedback and we strive to look into all of those and it takes time. I will share update as soon as we have something to share. Thanks.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-08-26T22:57:13+00:00

    feeling pretty forgotten Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments