can you address the recent issues with MMS? See the rest of the thread.
Your Phone app can't send MMS messages
Your Phone 1.21022.139.0
Samsung S8, Android v9
Any MMS message I attempt to send via Your phone app fails with the message "Your message couldn't be sent."
This happens with any image, video or group text (these are sent as MMS). Looking for some insight to why this happens and if there's a fix/workaround.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T19:06:24+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-06-16T19:04:04+00:00 This is crazy frustrating. Same here on MMS. Everything was fine until the latest Samsung update 2 days ago.
-
Anonymous
2021-06-16T18:05:42+00:00 Same
incredibly frustrating -
Anonymous
2021-06-08T17:14:51+00:00 I have a new Note 10, linked to windows, using Your Phone app. Have been sending messages including group messages for months.
This week, group messages will not send. Oddly can still send msgs to individuals.
I have tried restarting, unlinking and relinking, clearing data, cache, almost everything I can think of.
Please tell me there is a way to fix this!
-
Anonymous
2021-03-26T11:56:30+00:00 I have - uninstalled/reinstalled Windows app and Android app, disconnected/reconnected, checked all settings, etc. I'm due for anew phone anyway, so my next step is probably trying a newer phone.