Your Phone app can't send MMS messages

Anonymous
2021-03-25T16:59:31+00:00

Your Phone 1.21022.139.0

Samsung S8, Android v9

Any MMS message I attempt to send via Your phone app fails with the message "Your message couldn't be sent."

This happens with any image, video or group text (these are sent as MMS). Looking for some insight to why this happens and if there's a fix/workaround.

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Connect Phone and PC

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

48 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-07-30T22:31:12+00:00

    Ok I just submitted feedback with the screen shots and diagnostic logging.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-07-30T20:53:55+00:00

    Hi, Would you please submit a feedback from Your Phone app on your PC with logs so we can take a look at? Could you please share your feedback link with us when you have it? Thanks

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-07-30T02:27:31+00:00

    I have been looking for days, works flawlessly on m S8+ but this S10+ is having issues with ONLY MMS's now. If you delete the conversation on your phone and restart it you can send literally 1 message then it fails again.

    So frustrating me me. I have resorted to mirroring/casting my whole phone on my pc and doing mms through that but its so annoying.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-06-17T03:31:32+00:00

    Thanks. Lots  of  help....

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Sumit 44,436 Reputation points Volunteer Moderator
    2021-06-17T02:28:48+00:00

    Seems like a bug. I encourage you to ask the YP team on Twitter. File feedback before and share the link.

    https://twitter.com/MSYourPhone

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments