Hello, I’m Virginia an independent advisor with 20 years of expertise in fixing my own & friends’ PC problems.
There’s a bug in the 20H2 update which affected the repair & users couldn’t choose to keep anything, this was fixed with a cumulative update last November:
https://www.tenforums.com/windows-10-news/16823...
Are you fully up to date?
There’s also a batch file here: https://www.tenforums.com/tutorials/16397-repai... which will fix the problem.I wouldn’t recommend changing the registry unless you have a full system image of your PC.
Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products).
Please do not download any repair tool which may be offered by this site other than the ones I mention/recommend.
Thoroughly research any product which is mentioned here before you decide to download and install it.
No, I Am Not Up-To Day As My Windows Update Service Isn't Working (I Am Going For Clean Install Because Of The Update Service And A Few Other Things)
And As You Can See The Windows Was Was Installed On 22 Of December 2020 I Don’t Think The November Update Is Installed..