So if a taskschedule isnt there I have no other way, I have to do an inplace upgrade.
Anyways I am gonna check out autorun too
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been getting this problem lately. At startup of OS, the services of a browser starts. At first, it was Chrome. I thought it was chrome at fault, but after uninstalling it, Firefox services started with startup. The whole window of Firefox doesn't start, only the services do.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
So if a taskschedule isnt there I have no other way, I have to do an inplace upgrade.
Anyways I am gonna check out autorun too
If it's there at startup, I think Autoruns must find it. I have doubts about an inplace upgrade because it seeks to keep all 3rd-party apps in place & only fix the OS.
here is my entire autorun
See how many there actually are? Use Find in the Entry menu if you don't immediately spot the offenders.
Careful you don't turn a thing off that needs to be on.
Now that's the problem. I don't know which one is needed and which one isn't 😅