I am gonna first try installing windows 10 20H2 on a VM to see if the problem is with windows or it is my installation being a bit faulty
Browser starts at the startup
I have been getting this problem lately. At startup of OS, the services of a browser starts. At first, it was Chrome. I thought it was chrome at fault, but after uninstalling it, Firefox services started with startup. The whole window of Firefox doesn't start, only the services do.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
42 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2021-03-15T03:35:33+00:00 -
Anonymous
2021-03-15T03:58:36+00:00 Okay, please keep me posted.
Thanks.
-
Anonymous
2021-03-15T09:43:14+00:00 hmm. just installed and setup windows 10 20H2 on a VM and it doesn't seem to have any such problems.
And another problem: whenever I close edge, its PROCESSES are still running. ;-;
-
Anonymous
2021-03-15T09:46:27+00:00 Do I have to backup my files after doing an in-place upgrade?
-
Anonymous
2021-03-15T16:03:45+00:00 Do I have to back up my files after doing an in-place upgrade?
- Your files are safe in doing a repair upgrade but it's also good to have a backup of your files.