Okay, please keep me posted.
Thanks.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I have been getting this problem lately. At startup of OS, the services of a browser starts. At first, it was Chrome. I thought it was chrome at fault, but after uninstalling it, Firefox services started with startup. The whole window of Firefox doesn't start, only the services do.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Okay, please keep me posted.
Thanks.
I am gonna first try installing windows 10 20H2 on a VM to see if the problem is with windows or it is my installation being a bit faulty
No, just make sure to choose the "Keep Windows settings, personal files, and Apps" option.
Will this make me loose my files in atleast the C: drive because it's like installing windows 10 over another windows 10 or reseting the system
The last option I can recommend is that you perform a repair/in-place upgrade.
Follow the instructions below.
A. Downloading the Windows 10 ISO file.
B. Repair Upgrade installation.
I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.