Browser starts at the startup

Anonymous
2021-03-12T13:58:04+00:00

I have been getting this problem lately. At startup of OS, the services of a browser starts. At first, it was Chrome. I thought it was chrome at fault, but after uninstalling it, Firefox services started with startup. The whole window of Firefox doesn't start, only the services do.

The browser services aren't even in the startup tab

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

42 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T01:38:12+00:00

    Yes, you can make a bootable USB using the Media Creation Tool.

    Please keep me posted.

    Thanks and good luck.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2021-03-16T01:31:51+00:00

    Alright, I will be doing an in place upgrade then

    Also, can I make a bootable windows 10 flash drive with this tool?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T16:03:45+00:00

    Do I have to back up my files after doing an in-place upgrade?

    • Your files are safe in doing a repair upgrade but it's also good to have a backup of your files.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T09:46:27+00:00

    Do I have to backup my files after doing an in-place upgrade?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2021-03-15T09:43:14+00:00

    hmm. just installed and setup windows 10 20H2 on a VM and it doesn't seem to have any such problems.

    And another problem: whenever I close edge, its PROCESSES are still running. ;-;

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments