It repairs the windows store app. See if you can open the Windows Store now from Start menu and install GroupMe.
Cannot download GroupMe for windows
Hi,
I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC (win 10, 2004) in the new Edge browser but it does not work.
When I hit the "Get" button I see a message that "This site is trying to to open URL: ms-windows-store". When I click on open, the message disappears and nothing happens.
What is going on here?
Thanks,
Ed
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Deleted
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
-
Jan J.23 13,925 Reputation points Independent Advisor2020-07-02T03:31:45+00:00 Thank you for updating me about this issue.
I apologize that those steps did not resolve the issue.
Maybe someone else in the forum has an idea.
-
Anonymous
2020-07-02T05:45:40+00:00 Hi and thanks for reaching out. My name is William. I'm a Windows technical expert. I'll be happy to help you out today.
Do not do this through the browser. Instead open the Windows Store directly and attempt to download the app from there.
-
Anonymous
2020-07-02T15:04:02+00:00 How do I open the Windows Store without using a browser?