It repairs the windows store app. See if you can open the Windows Store now from Start menu and install GroupMe.
Cannot download GroupMe for windows
Hi,
I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC (win 10, 2004) in the new Edge browser but it does not work.
When I hit the "Get" button I see a message that "This site is trying to to open URL: ms-windows-store". When I click on open, the message disappears and nothing happens.
What is going on here?
Thanks,
Ed
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-07-02T20:10:42+00:00 Try
Get-AppxPackage Microsoft.WindowsStoreIf that does not work, then run the following:
Get-AppxPackage | Out-File C:\WinApps.txtGo into C: and locate the WinApp.txt file and upload to OneDrive, Google Driver, or whatever share file service you like, make it shareable and post the link to it.
-
Anonymous
2020-07-02T17:36:34+00:00 You are not properly inputting the command. See the image as an example.
-
Anonymous
2020-07-02T17:22:52+00:00 I copy/paste that command at the c prompt but nothing happens. When I hit enter the same line comes again: PS C:\WINDOWS\system32>