It repairs the windows store app. See if you can open the Windows Store now from Start menu and install GroupMe.
Cannot download GroupMe for windows
Hi,
I am trying to download the GroupMe app for my PC (win 10, 2004) in the new Edge browser but it does not work.
When I hit the "Get" button I see a message that "This site is trying to to open URL: ms-windows-store". When I click on open, the message disappears and nothing happens.
What is going on here?
Thanks,
Ed
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Microsoft Store
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
41 additional answers
Sort by: Most helpful
-
Anonymous
2020-07-06T20:05:22+00:00 William,
Thanks again for all the help.
Groupme seems to be working on that new, secondary account. However, my primary account still produces those error messages, meaning that there is still something wrong with that account.
Is it possible to use Groupme from the primary account, although it resides on the secondary?
-
Anonymous
2020-07-05T21:15:20+00:00 You're welcome. Please let us know if you need assistance with anything else.
-
Anonymous
2020-07-05T16:01:14+00:00 OK, I will check with the Groupme support guys.
Again, thanks a lot for all your help and putting up with me.
Ed
-
Anonymous
2020-07-04T20:39:32+00:00 GroupMe, like any other social media app, will require you to login. If you have an account already but set it previously to remember your credentials but no longer know your credentials, you will need to use the Forgot your password option. Otherwise, if you have never used it before, you will need to create an account or sign in with your Microsoft or Facebook account.