Hi Harshvardhan
No,there is not need for them to touch that data, remind them not to touch that data on the other drives ( partitions) when you talk to them . . .
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I faced a BSoD problem today, 1 week after upgrading to Version 2004 feature update.
The error shows
VIDEO TDR FAILURE
atikmpag.sys failed.
Here's what i have tried so far-
1.Tried rebooting several times
The error is stil persistent. Please help.
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Harshvardhan
No,there is not need for them to touch that data, remind them not to touch that data on the other drives ( partitions) when you talk to them . . .
OK. I'll take it to a local repair tomorrow and let you know about what happens. Will any of the data apart from that on C drive be affected?
Hi Harshvardhan
Yes, your Windows licence is stored on your device on a chip and also on the Microsoft Activation servers, provided they install the same Edition (Home, Pro . . etc) as is currently installed, that will self-activate . . .
Will going to a local repair shop and getting the OS installed by them keep my system on genuine windows? I don't remember my product key... How will that be restored?
I am asking about a local shop because I am in India and Sony has stopped sales and support for all laptops for this region.
Hi Harshvardhan
No, you have not lost your PC, honestly, at this stage, you need to go to the Repair shop, and have them install either 1903 or 1909 on your PC for you . . .