windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T08:40:12+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    The error message 0x80070570 means ERROR_FILE_CORRUPT. It is possible that the installation files are being corrupted while installing and also it is a possibility that the USB flash drive installer that you're using is having an issue.

    1 - check your USB flash is working or not

    2 - Try to remove RAM memory and leave it one then try to install windows again

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T09:23:13+00:00

    Now i am not able to open my pc also...what to do now sirrr..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T09:24:31+00:00

    My usb is working and after removing ram computer screen is just blinking

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T09:46:04+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    Could you tell me whats a model PC you got?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T12:52:27+00:00

    My desktop model no . Is 16M38A

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments