yes, in safe mode I can open or run Rufus app ...
windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).
please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far
- I cant using my widows 10 search bar
- I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
- I cant recovery my pc
- I cant reset/wipe data my pc
- I cant use cmd or powershell
- When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T03:20:04+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-07-30T04:13:14+00:00 Perfect!, you following the right steps
Can you download Windows 10 iso?
If you can't , you need to change a site view in order to download it, please see video link below and follow the steps to download Windows 10 iso.
https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=windows+10...
After download run Rufus an create bootable USB for Windows 10 installer, see the video link below and follow the steps
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uo8ZLMgfVTE
After that reboot the machine and boot-up on a flash drive to install Windows 10
Let me know if that works
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T05:41:58+00:00 yes I Can downl;oad but I can't run and open it
get me out of this problem sir ,,,,,,,,,,,please
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T06:51:29+00:00 help me sir.........
-
Anonymous
2020-07-30T07:38:37+00:00 Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
Once you run the Rufus app on Safe mode, are you able to use it with iso file?
If that didn't work, could you please show me error message while you on Safe Mode