windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T07:21:55+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    My name is Abdirahman, I am an independent advisor and a Windows 10 user. I will be glad to help your request.

    This error message you received is a corrupted or damaged operating system files, if you want to repair Windows 10 without losing any data then you can try following the link below for repair and upgrade

    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...

    Let me know if you need any assists

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T08:25:57+00:00

    thank you for replying

                                   but i can not run the downloaded programe it is showing same errro as told you before.. (File system error (-1073741515)

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T09:56:27+00:00

    please reply sir..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T10:28:48+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    I am sorry that didn't work, let's try another way

    Are you able to open ((Windows Settings)) and go to ((Update & Security)) and select ((Recovery)), on the right sidebar you see called ((Reset This PC)), try if you able to reset it and let me know if that works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-29T13:51:02+00:00

    good evening sir,                                                                             

                               when I click on (reset my pc )the blue coloured screen blinks and setting are closed automatically.....It is also not working ....I tried many times ....

                              help me sir.............

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments