windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Newest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T06:30:55+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    You get closer, that very good

    If you booted your Pendrive or USB flash drive, which means you can format the hard disk and install Windows 10

    At the moment, are you on Windows 10 screen installations or not?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T06:16:05+00:00

    ?

    what...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T06:10:16+00:00

    2 and 6

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T06:02:30+00:00

    i have selected MBR...And I have booted my pendrive what to do after

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T04:38:36+00:00

    what I should select GPT or MBR..

    MY pc is 32 bit...and i have downloded 32 bit ISO OF WINDOWS 10 ...

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments