It is L.G desktop
windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).
please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far
- I cant using my widows 10 search bar
- I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
- I cant recovery my pc
- I cant reset/wipe data my pc
- I cant use cmd or powershell
- When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
47 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T15:33:00+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-07-31T14:01:13+00:00 Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
Is the machine has a brand name like DELL or HP or it is customized PC?
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T12:52:27+00:00 My desktop model no . Is 16M38A
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T09:46:04+00:00 Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
Could you tell me whats a model PC you got?
-
Anonymous
2020-07-31T09:24:31+00:00 My usb is working and after removing ram computer screen is just blinking