windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-02T13:59:15+00:00

    i may reply to this but it seems file may be missing on the operating system files or misplace or removed from the system hard drive.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-02T13:47:03+00:00

    That is fine, I hope your machine is working along with Windows 10

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Deleted

    This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.


    Comments have been turned off. Learn more

  4. Anonymous
    2020-08-02T12:59:37+00:00

    I downloded the ISO files again from another pc ......and then booted my pc it worked ...

    While downloading by mistake i deleted my drive/disk ....

    But i have lost my everything ...images , video ,files..etc...

    😐😣😔

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-08-02T09:47:22+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    Is the issue resolved

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments