windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-08-01T09:09:10+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    Thank you for the update, if the machine has one RAM I would recommend to change to new RAM

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-01T01:45:43+00:00

    It has only 1 one ram..sir

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T16:37:12+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    The model number 16M38A is for Monitor and is not desktop, please check again the right model machine, if you can't find it, try the steps below:-

    1 - Remove RAM leave it at less 2 or 1

    2 - Try to install Windows 10 via USB

    Let me know if that works

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T15:33:00+00:00

    It is L.G desktop

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T14:01:13+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    Is the machine has a brand name like DELL or HP or it is customized PC?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments