windows 10 file showing error (-1073741515).

Anonymous
2020-07-29T06:56:02+00:00

please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far

  1. I cant using my widows 10 search bar
  2. I cant install or Uninstall apps/update windows
  3. I cant recovery my pc
  4. I cant reset/wipe data my pc
  5. I cant use cmd or powershell
  6. When i using windows defender >>device performance & health,it say i have one software stop working and i cant troubleshooting this   please help me
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Performance and system failures

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

47 answers

Sort by: Most helpful
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T08:35:04+00:00

    After this i am not able to open my pc also

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T08:30:13+00:00

    help me..

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  3. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T07:27:12+00:00

    Hi Yuvrajsingh4;

    Once you followed the steps to create USB bootable windows 10 installation, did you restarted the machine and boot on USB, if not please restart the machine and boot it on USB and tell me what can you see on the screen

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  4. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T07:21:07+00:00

    i am not able to share

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  5. Anonymous
    2020-07-31T07:10:56+00:00

    Can you share a screenshot, please?

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments