good evening sir,
when I click on (reset my pc )the blue coloured screen blinks and setting are closed automatically.....It is also not working ....I tried many times ....
help me sir.............
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
please i got this message (File system error (-1073741515). )when i want install software on my pc..then i search this error on internet..there is minim solution for this error please help me...the error goes too far
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
good evening sir,
when I click on (reset my pc )the blue coloured screen blinks and setting are closed automatically.....It is also not working ....I tried many times ....
help me sir.............
Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
I am sorry that didn't work, let's try another way
Are you able to open ((Windows Settings)) and go to ((Update & Security)) and select ((Recovery)), on the right sidebar you see called ((Reset This PC)), try if you able to reset it and let me know if that works
please reply sir..
thank you for replying
but i can not run the downloaded programe it is showing same errro as told you before.. (File system error (-1073741515)
Hi Yuvrajsingh4;
My name is Abdirahman, I am an independent advisor and a Windows 10 user. I will be glad to help your request.
This error message you received is a corrupted or damaged operating system files, if you want to repair Windows 10 without losing any data then you can try following the link below for repair and upgrade
https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/for...
Let me know if you need any assists