@Tag824
Thank you. After installing this version my problem was solved.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I changed my OneDrive local file store location last week. Then I found I'm unable to uncheck "File On-Demand" option for OneDrive for business account. When I click that option, a warning message pops-up. When I click "OK", there is no change for this setting. Intetesting thing is, I can change the same setting for my personal OneDrive account, also able to change business OneDrive settings on another machine. Wondering if there is a setting to change or I have to reinstall/ reset OneDrive?
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
@Tag824
Thank you. After installing this version my problem was solved.
I’m still having the same problem on my wife’s Surface Book Pro, but not on my Surface Go. I did find a workaround that delivers the same outcome though.
In windows explorer, right click on your OneDrive folder and select the option to make the folder available offline. If you have the “status” view option enabled in windows explorer, you can verify the files are locally available.
Hope this helps!
What does that option look like? I've right clicked on the OneDrive folder and I don't have any options like that.
You can install version 20.114.0607.0001 to resolve this issue without having to enable Insider preview.
Thank you very much. I installed this version and it fixed the problem.
Right clicking on the one drive and selecting "always keep on this device" solved the problem...
I removed the onedrive installation, rebooted and downloaded the latest version from the onedrive site.
After that i could set the correct setting.