In settings/about page, you can click "insider preview" aka the next update.
In my understanding, OneDrive will update to the next build, and it solved it for me.
I was in exactly the same situation.
Thanks, 100% working solution, tested on 2 PCs.
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I changed my OneDrive local file store location last week. Then I found I'm unable to uncheck "File On-Demand" option for OneDrive for business account. When I click that option, a warning message pops-up. When I click "OK", there is no change for this setting. Intetesting thing is, I can change the same setting for my personal OneDrive account, also able to change business OneDrive settings on another machine. Wondering if there is a setting to change or I have to reinstall/ reset OneDrive?
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
In settings/about page, you can click "insider preview" aka the next update.
In my understanding, OneDrive will update to the next build, and it solved it for me.
I was in exactly the same situation.
Thanks, 100% working solution, tested on 2 PCs.
Thanks
This also worked fine for me
BR
Flemming
UPDATE July 4, 2020. I am an Insider and I've been working with Microsoft support on the issue. They are having people try version 20.084.0426.0007 which is a production version of the Insider version 20.114.0607.0001. I was able to successfully test it on a couple of computers successfully. They did give me a registry hack in case it didn't work, but I didn't need to use it and we all know the less we hack the registry the better.
The support site still shows target date for Production Ring roll out of July 6, 2020 for version 20.084.0426.0007.
This answer has been deleted due to a violation of our Code of Conduct. The answer was manually reported or identified through automated detection before action was taken. Please refer to our Code of Conduct for more information.
Comments have been turned off. Learn more
You can install version 20.114.0607.0001 to resolve this issue without having to enable Insider preview.