Unable to disable OneDrive file on-demand

Anonymous
2020-06-07T06:37:45+00:00

I changed my OneDrive local file store location last week.  Then I found I'm unable to uncheck "File On-Demand" option for OneDrive for business account.  When I click that option, a warning message pops-up.  When I click "OK",  there is no change for this setting.   Intetesting thing is, I can change the same setting for my personal OneDrive account, also able to change business OneDrive  settings on another machine.    Wondering if there is a setting to change or I have to reinstall/ reset OneDrive?

Thank you

Windows for home | Windows 10 | Files, folders, and storage

Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.

0 comments No comments

52 answers

Sort by: Oldest
  1. Anonymous
    2020-07-23T03:07:55+00:00

    Look at a later reply of mine.

    I'm sorry you are going through this like I did.

    I also REALLY wish some people would read how many of us tried everything.

    So the good news is that as I write this, Microsoft, the GOOD version of OneDrive is production now.

    I can't give a number on here because my number won't jive with production.

    Worst case, you might need to uninstall and reinstall. That is per escalated support at Microsoft.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments
  2. Anonymous
    2020-08-11T16:43:20+00:00

    Look at a later reply of mine.

    I'm sorry you are going through this like I did.

    I also REALLY wish some people would read how many of us tried everything.

    So the good news is that as I write this, Microsoft, the GOOD version of OneDrive is production now.

    I can't give a number on here because my number won't jive with production.

    Worst case, you might need to uninstall and reinstall. That is per escalated support at Microsoft.

    I'm having this trouble with a work computer where the company controls updates, so I don't have many options.

    Was this answer helpful?

    0 comments No comments