Hi Shan,
This is Renz from OneDrive Support.
Our development team was able to released a fix for this issue.
Kindly download the Rolling out version 20.114.0607.0002
Let us know if you were able to disable the file on-demand.
Sincerely,
Renz Ryan
This browser is no longer supported.
Upgrade to Microsoft Edge to take advantage of the latest features, security updates, and technical support.
I changed my OneDrive local file store location last week. Then I found I'm unable to uncheck "File On-Demand" option for OneDrive for business account. When I click that option, a warning message pops-up. When I click "OK", there is no change for this setting. Intetesting thing is, I can change the same setting for my personal OneDrive account, also able to change business OneDrive settings on another machine. Wondering if there is a setting to change or I have to reinstall/ reset OneDrive?
Thank you
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
Hi Shan,
This is Renz from OneDrive Support.
Our development team was able to released a fix for this issue.
Kindly download the Rolling out version 20.114.0607.0002
Let us know if you were able to disable the file on-demand.
Sincerely,
Renz Ryan
this solution works for my case..
thanks.
I removed the onedrive installation, rebooted and downloaded the latest version from the onedrive site.
After that i could set the correct setting.
Right clicking on the one drive and selecting "always keep on this device" solved the problem...
You can install version 20.114.0607.0001 to resolve this issue without having to enable Insider preview.
Thank you very much. I installed this version and it fixed the problem.