Hi,
I have read of others having issues accessing some of their drives after an update\upgrade, but I have never encountered this issue.. However, I have several USB 3.0 drives that I routinely switch between different machines that on rare occasions are not recognized correctly.. This is most likely an entirely different issue than what you are encountering..
About the Permission and OWNER.. I just wanted to clarify.. Are you changing both the Owner and User ?
And that you are checking the box to "Replace on Sub Containers and Objects"..
Hey Slance,
Thank you for your continued help as well,
I don't mind redundancy at this point. I'll try everything and anything over again. I can confirm I changed both the Owner and User and I have checked the 'replace sub containers and objects' and even the 'replace old child object permissions'
Among all of this I did forget to mention when trying to apply permissions, I would always get one error message while it was scanning that would say "failed to enumerate objects in the container access is denied" Any solution for this? I didn't check online for solutions. maybe this is a key to solving my issue?