I am also having this problem and it does seem like it was a Windows update that caused it...
Focused window bleed onto second monitor
Hi all,
A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other monitor. I waited for the next windows 10 update to see if that would fix the issue, I updated my windows 10 version last week, but it did not fix my issue. Does anyone know how to stop the focused window from bleeding onto the second monitor?
I have posted a picture below that demonstrates the issue I am having.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Oldest
-
Anonymous
2020-10-31T03:46:51+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-11-09T05:24:42+00:00 I have the same issue. My OCD wont let it go, and id appreciate the help resolving this. I've spent the last 3 hours trying everything to fix it.
-
Anonymous
2020-11-10T17:25:56+00:00 I'm having this problem as well and I think it started with 2004 and is still around in 2009. The solution from Steve unfortunately doesn't work if you are using a monitor on top and it's bleeding up from the bottom screen.