One thing that I've found works is to adjust the scale on my second monitor to 125% (though I do not want to use these settings) Maybe this will help someone smarter than myself to find a better solution.
Focused window bleed onto second monitor
Hi all,
A month or so ago I updated my windows 10 and noticed when I was focused on a window on one monitor it would bleed over onto the other monitor. I waited for the next windows 10 update to see if that would fix the issue, I updated my windows 10 version last week, but it did not fix my issue. Does anyone know how to stop the focused window from bleeding onto the second monitor?
I have posted a picture below that demonstrates the issue I am having.
Windows for home | Windows 10 | Windows update
Locked Question. This question was migrated from the Microsoft Support Community. You can vote on whether it's helpful, but you can't add comments or replies or follow the question.
48 answers
Sort by: Newest
-
Anonymous
2020-09-03T01:29:54+00:00 -
Anonymous
2020-08-24T14:15:06+00:00 This started happening to me with full screen Teams after getting the Win 10 version 2004 update.
I'm not 100% sure which action actually resolved this for me but...
In my display settings I noticed my 2 external monitors were not set to the recommended resolution, so I changed them to the recommended resolution. I'm not 100% sure if the update changed my resolution, or changed the recommendation but the issue definitely began after the update.
I don't think that alone fixed it so then I went and moved the monitors around in the display settings UI, meaning I dragged monitor 2 from the left side of monitor 3 to the right side, applied the change, moved them to random positions and applied the change a couple times, then moved them back where I wanted them, applied the change again.
That seemed to fix the issue.
Hope that helps.
-Steve
-
Anonymous
2020-08-24T09:46:22+00:00 I too have this exact same problem. It happened prior to the the 2004 update. I can't remember an exact version number I was using but since then I have tried graphics driver updates also.